1. Why this notice?
This page describes how to manage the website of Cascina Fonda di Marco and Massimo Barbero agricultural company, which is based in Via Spessa n. 27 Neive - 12052 (Cn) - Italy (hereinafter referred to as “Cascina Fonda”) in reference to the cookies that are installed on the users' terminals.
2. Use of technologies to acquire information stored in the terminal devices of Users ("Cookies Policy")
A. What are Cookies?
B. Technical Cookies and Third Party Cookies
C. Session Cookies and Persistent Cookies
Our Site may send session and persistent cookies to your device. While the difference between a Technical cookie and a third party cookie concerns the subject that controls the initial sending of the cookie on your device, the difference between a session cookie and a persistent cookie concerns the different length of time for which a cookie operates. Session cookies are cookies that typically last until you close your internet browser. When you finish your browser session, the cookie expires. Persistent cookies, as the name itself indicates, are constant cookies and continue to operate after you have closed your browser. This allows faster and easier access to our Site. For example, a persistent cookie that our Site reads from your device is the language chosen for navigation. After sending the cookie, this allows you to be automatically redirected to the site with the chosen language during your future access to the site.
D. Cookies and Other Technologies on the "Cascina Fonda" Site
Our Site can send you cookies and similar technologies in different ways and for different purposes. Typically, these include:
• To simplify your use of our Site and our Services;
• To monitor, analyze and improve the functioning and efficiency of our Site and our Services;
D.1. Site Cookies
Site cookies are cookies sent by the “Cascina Fonda” servers to allow the use of the Site. These cookies are generally stored on your browser and do not expire at the end of your session. User tracking cookies are Technical cookies that track the user's ID and settings when visiting and using the Site. We consider these cookies useful for the operation of our Site and we can send them to your device to improve your use of the site. our Site and our Services.
D.2. Google Analytics
- _utmb - Third party cookies - Google inc. - Duration: 30 minutes / Updated - Used to determine new sessions / visits. Retrieve the timestamp at the exact moment a visitor enters the site. The cookie is updated every time the data is sent to Google Analytics.
- _utmc - Third party cookies - Google inc. - Duration: end of session - This cookie works in collaboration with the _utmb cookie to determine whether the user has created a new session or is visiting the site again.
- _utmv - Third party cookies - Google inc. - Duration: 2 years / Updated - Used to store customized variable data at the visitor level. It is updated every time the data is sent to Google Analytics.
- _ga - Third party cookies - Google inc. - Duration: 2 years - Used to distinguish users.
-_ APISID, HSID, NID, PREF, SAPISID, SID, SSID__utma, __utmb, __utmt, __utmt_super, __utmz, _ga, _gat, _gat_ta, _gat_tw, PAIDCONTENT, WMC, GAPS - Cookies installed by the Google Maps module used for the inclusion of Google Maps maps on the page.
E.1 How to disable third-party cookies?
Pursuant to art. 154 paragraph 1 letter. C) of the Privacy Code, the links to the web pages containing the information adopted by third parties are shown below:
E.2 How to disable cookies from the main browsers?
Most browsers (Internet Explorer, Firefox, Chrome, etc.) are configured to accept cookies. The cookies stored on the hard disk of your device can still be deleted and it is also possible to disable cookies by following the instructions provided by the main browsers, at the following links:
- cookies with data compiled by the user (session identifier), for the duration of a session or persistent cookies limited to a few hours in some cases;
- authentication cookies, used for the purposes of authenticated services, for the duration of a session;
- user-centric security cookies, used to identify authentication abuses, for a limited persistent duration;
- session cookies for multimedia players, such as cookies for "flash" readers, for the duration of a session;
- session cookies for load balancing, for the duration of a session;
- persistent cookies for the customization of the user interface, for the duration of a session (or a little more);
- cookies for sharing content through third party social plug-ins, for members of a social network who have logged in.
3. Changes to this Cookies Notice
"Cascina Fonda" reserves the right to make changes to the Site, to this Cookies Notice anywhere published on the Site, at any time. At the time of consultation, the user must always refer, as current version, to the published text.
The changes will become effective when they are published on the Site. The continued use of the Site by the user, following a change, will be considered as an acceptance of such changes.
All users can check at any time, by connecting to the Site, the latest version of the Cookies Notice as updated from time to time by "Cascina Fonda".